Fairytale
'cause I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried about the maiden though you know
She's only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause
What else can you do
With seven itty-bitty men?
Sends them to bed and calls up a friend
Says will you meet me at midnight?
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I'll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows
|
|
|
|
Sunday, April 03, 2005,
stupid. dumbass.
idiocy! toopid ppl. keep saying i like ziming. wad`s their prob man? u ppl haf nth betta to do izzit? fine, i`ll stuff your mouth wif shit if u say that again. i mean it okaye.
"hannah likes ziming but he don like her; he likes daisy, so she`s sad." WAD CRAP. retards and retards. damn toopid ppl. madness. u had betta shut the hell up!
great, now evryone`s like, "oooh hannah u like ziming ar??" Do u noe how crappy dat is? thank you very much, whoever that spread the damn rumour!
huh. i`ve read somewhere before that bois are nth but rumours and lies. I AGREE MAN. totally agree. well. wadeva they say. who cares anyway. they wanna be dumbos, very well, let them be. WHO DE HELL CARES. pissed. eff!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Meow
---
I like modeling for fun.
And I sing.
nanawongz @ twitter
hersweetnothings @ tumblr
| | | | |